How to Join
The annual subscription is £25. If you are already an Individual member of the SNU the annual subscription will be £10. All subscriptions can be paid by credit card or debit card.
Membership options are at the bottom of this page.
Once you have submitted your request to join and the SNU has confirmed your membership, please locate the current newsletter to find the current month’s password to join in all the SNUi classes on Zoom.
Terms and Conditions
- SNUi operates a ‘Zero Tolerance’ policy towards any kind of disruptive or abusive behaviour.
- Minimum age for membership is 18 years.
- SNUi reserves the right to accede to, defer or reject any application without explanation.
- No readings are to be conducted online unless an authorised person is present.
- No recordings should be made in any of the classes or services without the prior consent of the tutor or chairman.
- Membership shall be terminated in any of the following events:
- failure, after due notice, to pay the subscription;
- reciept by the SNUi of written or emailed notice of resignation;
- expulsion for any of the following reasons;
- continued use of abusive and/or threatening language
- continued breach of the on-line code of practice.