A warm welcome to new visitors to SNUi - #SpiritualismOnline!
If you are here for one of the free open access services use the links below in time for its start. Our meetings use Zoom Video Conferencing, if you haven't used it before it will ask you to download a small App.
- PUBLIC SUNDAY DIVINE SERVICE (OPEN TO ALL)*: Every Sunday, 6.30pm (UK) Click here to enter
- PUBLIC HEALING SERVICE: Every Friday, 6.30pm (UK) Click here to enter.
- SPECIAL MEMORIAL SERVICE HELD FOR THOSE BEREAVED DURING THE LOCKDOWN PERIOD: 7.00pm (UK) Monday July 13th. Full details here.
MORE OPEN ACCESS SESSIONS - NEXT UP...
- OPEN CLASS: 7.00pm (UK) Tuesday July 14th. Minister Judith Seaman, Part 2 of Dream State Analysis. How to approach a dream analysis and how it works ( Please bring pen and paper) Click here to enter
Check back soon as we're scheduling more open access events each week. If you're interested in joining SNUi's friendly online community to access our full range of online services, tuition, workshops, lectures and education, please visit our membership page. SNUi members have unlimited access to hundreds of events - see the timetable below.
* You can also scroll down this page to the timetable below to find the service you are attending. Click on it, and a new box will open giving brief details of the service. Click on the "Go to classroom" button.
Password Access for Zoom Class Rooms
The password for member only sessions is published in the monthly newsletter. To view the members SNUi Newsletter first login to your account using your Email ID and Password that you set up when you joined the SNUi by clicking on the Login button on the top right of the page and then click on the Account button which is also located on the top right of the page and then click on Newsletter. There you will find the latest copy of the Newsletter.
The password to access the Zoom Class Rooms is reset each month and the latest password can be found in the members SNUi Newsletter.
If at the start of the new month you find that the new password is not accepted then this means the new password has not yet been activated and the password from the previous month will still be temporarily in use.
So please use the previous month’s password should this occur until the new month’s password becomes active.
For instructions of 'How to Join a Zoom Class' please see the FAQ section
If you experience any difficulties, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org